I offer individual and group supervision to therapists from a variety of backgrounds seeking to become “unstuck” and to enliven their clinical work. My aim is to support clinicians in drawing on their existing strengths and to provide concrete tools they can implement in their practices.
I provide consultation on challenging cases to both individual practitioners and agencies or institutions. Areas of consultation have included:
- Implementing creative approaches in treatment
- Working more effectively with male clients
- Working with complex and single-event trauma
- Establishing effective groups
- Resolving group therapy dilemmas
Drawing on my experience as a published author, editor, and editorial board member for two academic journals, I also work with therapists wishing to write and publish clinical papers, assisting them in formulating and organizing their ideas, honing their manuscript, and navigating the publishing process.